DIATERMO MB 122 -mono-bipolar-120W
- DIATERMO MB 122 and MB 160 units are designed for performing mono- and bipolar surgical procedures;
- they cut and coagulate;
- the strong MB 120 is dedicated to gynaecology and orthopaedics;
- with an OC safety alarm informing about circuit breakage;
- with OVIT safety system alarming in case of excessive energy supply;
- standard version with: disposable 2-button handle, a pedal used as an alternative to the handle, a neutral plate with 2 m cable, a set of short autoclavable 2.4 mm electrodes.
DIATERMO MB 122 is an HF electrosurgical units suitable to effect middle monopolar or bipolar electrosurgery.
Modes of operation :
- pure cut,
- coagulated cut,
- forced coagulation,
- soft coagulation
- bipolar coagulation with the use of forceps.
The use of either split or normal neutral plate is allowed.
Open Circuit (OC) Alarm warns the operator that connection into the neutral plate has not been made or that the cable is disconnected or that the neutral plate is not in contact with the patient.
The alarm is signaled by an intermittent beep together with a flashing red light on the front panel. In this case HF emission for cut and coagulation operation is switched off.
OVT Alarm: the unit includes an internal circuit protection warning when the current delivery is exceeded.
|Parameter||MB 122||MB 160|
|Max cutting power (CUT)||120 W||160 W|
|Max cauterising power (BLEND)||90 W||120 W|
|Max forced coagulation power (FORCED COAG )||80 W||100 W|
|Max soft coagulation power (SOFT COAG )||60 W||80 W|
|Max bipolar operation power (BIPOLAR )||40 W||60 W|
|Working frequency||600 kHz||600 kHz|
|Weight||7 kg||7 kg|
|Dimensions [mm]||260 x 110 x 265||260 x 110 x 265|
|230 V fuses||2 x 3.15 A||2 x 3.15 A|